29 June 2011

Give hearts to this world / Dale corazón a este mundo



Click para ver más grande. Click to view larger

This was my proposal to the competition "destaparte" of
Coca Cola which is to make a design with the concept of
would you do for a better world, for me, what makes
missing in this world love, love, and nothing but love. After your design is printed on a giant bottle.

Esta fue mi propuesta para el concurso de "destaparte" de
Coca Cola el cual consiste en hacer un diseño con el concepto de
que harias tu por un mundo mejor, para mi, lo que hace
falta en este mundo en amor, amor y nada más que amor. Luego tu diseño es impreso en una botella gigante.

3 comments:

Ted Blackman said...

This is great! I like the clown heart best.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ted, if I win, the first 10 wins Ipad was fun to create these characters, I am very glad that you like.

theartofpuro said...

So cute!Love it!